Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Golf Lessons

Hey guys! I will be giving golf lessons again this year on a limited basis at the Pleasant View Golf Center in Somers, CT. It is a very relaxed place to go, and they have a great grass hitting area and many different targets to aim at. I work with people of all abilities from scratch golfers to beginners who have never held a club before! My rates are below:


1/2 Hour Lesson         $40 (includes range balls)
1 Hour Lesson             $75 (includes range balls)
Juniors (ages 3-15)    *HALF PRICE - Full Rate*


My teaching philosophy is very simple. Fundamentals are key. People have very different physical abilities and I work with each individual to obtain the perfect swing for them! I believe in keeping it fun and positive and reinforce the fact that this is a game we play, and it should be thought of that way! 


I can be reached by phone at (413) 519-7045 or by email at cstoddard@pga.com


Thanks!


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment