Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome to Course Caddy!

Thank you so much for visiting Course Caddy. This area is an open forum for people to discuss the game of golf. Lets try to keep it positive and friendly. There is NO topic that we cant talk about. I want to hear about everything from golf trips with your buddies and best places to play, to bets you've won...or lost! The PGA tour season is in full swing now, with one major championship complete. Let's hear your opinions on the tournaments and the chase for the Fed Ex Cup. I'll do my best to respond and interact with everyone. Its important to me to be connected to our followers and to participate in the chats as much as possible!

Chris 


1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to going to the driving ranges and working on my swing. Practice makes perfect or better in my case. Bring on the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete