Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Good time this past Wednesday with Glenn Wong and his son....

On Wednesday of this past week, I was presented with the opportunity to play with one of the most influential people in sports education, Glenn Wong and his son, Glenn Jr. A close friend of mine, Al Wolejko had mentioned that they were interested in geting together, and I jumped at the chance. They are two of the nicest people I have ever played with. We talked a little about the business of sports, but for the most part, I think they were able to forget about work and their busy schedules and focus on playing our great golf course.

I have only met Glenn a few other times, but I am confident that I could run any business ideas or questions by him and recieve an honest answer in return.

I have an appreciation for people like Glenn and his son, and they inspire me to work hard and stay focused and never let people tell me I can't do something!

Thank you guys! Better work on those golf games before New Seabury, because we're coming for you again!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment