Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

More foolish people and their stories on the golf course...unbelievable!



So today, I was invited to play in a golf tournament with my brother Nick at New Seabury at Cape Cod. It was a great time, and I can't say thank you enough to Kurt, Rhonda, Sara, and Mandi at Rafferty Fine Grading for the invitation! 


It was a 7:30am shotgun, on the ocean! It was absolutely FREEZING! So we play in the tournament, and afterwards at the banquet, this gentleman walks in and someone asks him how his day was and his response was "Ahh it was pretty good, but for some reason I just couldn't get warm out there at all!" 


What makes this a humorous story, is that the man was wearing shorts and a tee-shirt! It was 45 degrees! Unbelievable!


Please feel free to share your funny stories with me and I'll post them on the blog! 


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment